Controlled Substance: xARCS DigitalUrn DigitalAsh ForteBreaker Jeanne

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Akahira App

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akahira

PostSubject: Akahira App   Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 pm

Name: Akahira; or Emi in RL

75 jobs: BLM ( ... Very Happy ...)

What jobs do you feel comfortable playing in high pressure situations?(i.e. Kirin, Ultima, Omega, Jailer Of Love /stunning in general): BLM ...

Merits:
+3 MP
BlM: +1 Burst II
(Yeah... >_> My excuse: I quit for two years, and have been trying to level more jobs to 75 rather than merit since I got back ._.;; )

Notable gear: (all BLM gear...)
Genie Weskit
Sorcerer's coat
Demon helm +1 ...? (I don't know if that counts as "notable" material...)

Can you speak a second language? (i.e. Japanese):
I can understand a little Japanese... can't read Kanji much. ._. I can speak some Romanji

Sky access: Yes

Sea access: No... Only on CoP 3-5

Dynamis - Xarcabard access: Yes

Salvage access: Yes, but I've never been =\

Assault rank: Private First Class

Other LS you have:
Everlost (Social LS)
Limitless (Dynamis and Einherjar)

Would you be willing to drop them?:
Probably not.

Past LS:
Err... None?

Past server(if applicable):

Playtime:
165 days, 11 hours (I quit for two years ._.)

Can you get Ventrilo and a Mic?:
Yes, and yes.

Will we be your primary LS?:
If you mean, would I be equipped with this LS 24/7? No, probably not. I don't really believe in playing a game only for the events, so I like to have fun jus' talking to my social LS. I'd check lsmes for events frequently, but otherwise I'd most likely be on my social LS, you know, social butterfly and all that.

What you want to achieve in ForteBreaker(Jeanne)?:
Err. To do end-game stuff and get gear that doesn't suck so that I don't suck... or something like that. >_o; (I'm simple). I'll be honest. I'm not that adept at end-game material. I quit for two years and recently came back sometime in late June 2008, so I've really only done Dynamis, and sky. But I'd like to be more adept at end-game events and other such, so I'm not clueless TOO much of the time... That's really all.

Extra Notes?
-- I'll be honest... I'd like to join this LS to do some of the events. But I wouldn't want to be too bogged down with it... Like a highly demanding LS that takes up all imaginable free time ._.; I'm not sure how this LS is with that... like if it is Mandatory to go to every single event whenever you are online, I hope not... Just a warning, I guess... ~_~ If that makes me ineligible for joining the LS, then it's fine.

(EDIT)

Availability:
Monday: School until 3pm-ish PST; Dynamis at 5pm PST
Tuesday: School until 4:30pm-ish PST; Einherjar at 6:30 PST

Wednesday: School until 3pm-ish PST
Thursday: School until 3pm-ish PST
Friday: School until 1:30pm-ish PST

Saturday: Einherjar at 6:30pm PST

Sunday: Free day

Last edited by Akahira on Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CARTA

PostSubject: Re: Akahira App   Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:48 pm

It could work if you want to just main sky, we don't demand that you come to every event, however we do penalize for partying with in an event you are signed up for. Meaning if you apply for sky, and party during a sky run, that would be cause for penalty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Akahira App
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Catalina Wine Mixer :: Applications-
Jump to: